Organized together with the Consultative Group on Biological Diversity (CGBD), this session will gather the leaders of key environmental philanthropies from around the world to discuss how the foundations and philanthropists are viewing the threats and opportunities and the ways that they are planning to invest in sustaining global biodiversity and environmental services for human well-being.
Moderated by Lynn Lohr, Executive Director of the CGBD, confirmed speakers include:
- Marcel BRENNINKMEIJER, Chairman, Good Energies Foundation
- André HOFFMANN, President, MAVA Foundation
- Frederic LAUNAY, Executive Director, Mohamed bin Zayed Species Conservation Fund
- Bruce LOURIE, President, the Ivey Foundation
- Adam SWEIDAN, Chairman, Synchronicity Earth
- Ken WILSON, Executive Director, the Christensen Fund
- Jessica Brown, Executive Director, New England Biolabs Foundation
See "Documents" for a list of Panellist photos and biographies.
*Note: No questions will be taken from the audience during this panel. If you would like to submit a question beforehand, please email email@example.com with your question.